College football's Sun Belt Championship features and exciting showdown between the Appalachian State Mountaineers and No. 24 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
App State vs Louisiana Point Spread
The Mountaineers are 2.5-point favorites against the Ragin' Cajuns. Appalachian State is -114 to cover the spread, while Louisiana is -106 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
App State vs Louisiana Over/Under
The over/under for the Appalachian State vs Louisiana Sun Belt Championship matchup is set at 53.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
App State vs Louisiana Moneyline
The Mountaineers vs Ragin' Cajuns moneyline has Appalachian State as a -142 favorites, while Louisiana is the +116 underdog.
App State vs Louisiana Betting Trends
- Appalachian State is 8-2 straight up in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Louisiana.
- Louisiana defeated Appalachian State, 41-13, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 12, 2021.
- Appalachian State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Appalachian State's last seven games.
- Louisiana is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Louisiana's last six games against Appalachian State.
App State vs Louisiana Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Appalachian State wins (72.0%)
App State vs Louisiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: APP: (-142) | ULL: (+116)
Spread: APP: -2.5 (-114) | ULL: +2.5 (-106)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.