Smith vs Teixeira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night Light Heavyweight Bout — Main Event
Anthony "Lionheart" Smith (32-14-0, 18 KO, 12 submission) vs. Glover Teixeira (30-7-0, 17 KO, 8 submission)
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2020.
Fight Time: This fight will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Fight Card: Smith vs. Teixeira fight card and lineup
Smith vs Teixeira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Smith: (-172)
- Glover Texieira: (+144)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
All Smith vs Teixeira odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Smith by KO/TKO: (+100)
Smith by Points: (+600)
Smith by Submission: (+1200)
Teixeira by KO/TKO: (+700)
Teixeira by Points: (+550)
Teixeira by Submission: (+470)
Smith vs Teixeira Picks
Smith vs Teixeira Betting Trends
- Smith defeated Alexander Gustafsson, by submission, in his most recent fight on June 1, 2019.
- Teixeira defeated Nikita Krylov, by decision, in his most recent fight on Sep. 14, 2019.
- Smith averages 3.06 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47 percent accuracy rate.
- Teixeira averages 3.41 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44 percent accuracy rate.
- Smith averages 4.28 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44 percent defense rate.
- Teixeira averages 3.84 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54 percent defense rate.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.