Cover Photo: Getty Images
Angels vs Twins Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (19-21, 8-12 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (25-14, 13-7 Home)
Date: Monday, May 13, 2019
Time: 7:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Angels vs Twins Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+114) | MIN: (-130)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-166) | MIN: -1.5 (+142)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 21% | MIN: 79%
Starting Pitcher: LAA: Tyler Skaggs (3-3, 4.70 ERA) | MIN: Jose Berrios (6-1, 2.53 ERA)
Angels vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats
- The Angels are 10-5 straight up in their last 15 games.
- The Angels are 5-2 straight up in their last seven road games.
- Minnesota is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Minnesota's last eight games.
Angels vs Twins Prop Bet
All Angels-Twins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- C.J. Cron to Hit a Home Run (+320) – Cron has been an excellent power hitter over the past two seasons, hitting 30 home runs in 2018 and nine so far this season. The Minnesota Twins' slugger has hit three home runs in his last five games, and six of his nine home runs have come at Target Field this season. Additionally, Cron has one career home run in his five at-bats against the Los Angeles Angels' starter Tyler Skaggs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.