Cover Photo: Getty Images
Angels vs Mariners Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (1-4, 1-4 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (6-1, 4-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Angels vs Mariners Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+108) | SEA: (-126)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-190) | SEA: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 23% | SEA: 77%
Starting Pitcher: LAA: Trevor Cahill (0-1, 6.00 ERA) | SEA: Marco Gonzales (2-0, 4.76 ERA)
Angels vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats
- The Angels are 4-12 against the spread (ATS) in their last 16 games, dating back to last season.
- The Angels are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 road games, dating back to last season.
- The Angels are 1-5 ATS in their last six games against Seattle, dating back to last season.
- Seattle is 5-0 ATS in its last five games this season.
- Seattle is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games, dating back to last season.
Angels vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Angels-Mariners betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pitcher Strikeouts: Marco Gonzales Under 4.5 (-112) – Marco Gonzales hasn't exceeded this total in either of his two starts this season, as he's managed four strikeouts in both of his outings. Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Angels currently strikeout 5.20 times per game, which is the least of any team in the MLB. Considering Gonzales hasn't pitched into the seventh inning yet this season, he's unlikely to stay in the game long enough to reach this total.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.