Angels vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 7
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Saturday includes the Los Angeles Angels facing the Washington Nationals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Nationals Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (18-10) vs. Washington Nationals (9-19)
- Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Time: 9:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-164) | WSH: (+138)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+126) | WSH: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Angels vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Angels looking to Michael Lorenzen (3-1), and Josiah Gray (3-2) taking the ball for the Washington Nationals.
Angels vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (55.7%)
Angels vs Nationals Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -164 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +138 underdog on the road.
Angels vs Nationals Spread
- The Angels are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Nationals. The Angels are +126 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are -152.
Angels vs Nationals Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Angels-Nationals game on May 7, with the over available at -128 and the under at +104.
Angels vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Angels have won in 10, or 62.5%, of the 16 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win two times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -172 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 10 of their 24 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won seven of the 23 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (30.4%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer, Washington has a 4-5 record (winning 44.4% of its games).
- Washington has played in 28 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-13-3).