Amanda Nunes vs Felicia Spencer Odds, Fight Info, Stream, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for UFC 250
Nunes vs Spencer Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 250 Women's Featherweight Championship Bout — Main Event
Amanda "The Lioness" Nunes (19-4-0, 13 KOs, 1 Submission) vs. Felicia "FeeNom" Spencer (8-1-0, 2 KOs, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2020
Fight Time: This fight will be the final fight on the main card, which will begin at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Nunes vs Spencer Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 250 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Amanda Nunes: (-750)
- Felicia Spencer: (+490)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Nunes by KO/TKO: (-125)
- Nunes by Points: (+320)
- Nunes by Submission: (+550)
- Spencer by KO/TKO: (+1700)
- Spencer by Points: (+1400)
- Spencer by Submission: (+1000)
Nunes vs Spencer Betting Trends
- Amanda Nunes defeated Germaine de Randamie, by decision, in her most recent bout on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Felicia Spencer defeated Zarah Fairn dos Santos, by TKO, in her most recent bout on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Nunes averages 4.34 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Spencer averages 4.54 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55 percent accuracy rate.
- Nunes averages 2.63 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55 percent defense rate.
- Spencer averages 6.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44 percent defense rate.
- Nunes has an 80 percent takedown defense rate.
- Spencer has a 16 percent takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.