Alexander Zverev vs Denis Shapovalov Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for Australian Open Men's Match on FanDuel
Zverev vs Shapovalov Schedule & Match Info
2022 Australian Open Men's Fourth Round
No. 3 Alexander Zverev vs. No. 14 Denis Shapovalov
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
Start Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Melbourne Park — Melbourne, AU
Zverev vs Shapovalov Odds & Set Betting
All betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Zverev: (-500) | Shapovalov: (+390)
To Win 1st Set: Zverev: (-250) | Shapovalov: (+298)
Set Betting: Zverev: 3-0 (+135) | 3-1 (+240) | 3-2 (+440)
Set Betting: Shapovalov: 3-0 (+1400) | 3-1 (+1100) | 3-2 (+850)
Zverev vs Shapovalov Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Zverev in 3 sets
Zverev vs Shapovalov Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Alexander Zverev is 4-2 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Denis Shapovalov.
- Zverev defeated Shapovalov, in three sets, in their last meeting at the ATP Cup on Feb. 3, 2021.
- Zverev defeated Radu Albot in three sets in the third round of the 2022 Australian Open.
- Shapovalov defeated No. 23 Reilly Opelka in four sets in the third round of the 2022 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.