Volkov vs Hardy Fight Info
UFC Fight Night 163 – Co-Main Event – Heavyweight Bout
Alexander Volkov (30-7 MMA, 4-1 UFC) vs Greg Hardy (5-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: The early prelims start at 11 a.m. EST, with the main card scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. EST
Venue: CSKA Arena, Moscow
Volkov vs Hardy Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 163 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alexander Volkov: (-300)
- Greg Hardy: (+230)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Volkov by KO/TKO: (+130)
- Volkov by Points: (+300)
- Volkov by Submission: (+700)
- Hardy by KO/TKO: (+310)
- Hardy by Points: (+1600)
- Hardy by Submission: (+3000)
Volkov vs Hardy Betting Trends & Stats
- Volkov is two inches taller than Hardy (6' 7" to 6' 5"), but Hardy has a slight reach advantage (80.5 inches to 80 inches).
- Volkov leads Hardy in significant strike accuracy at 60.7 percent to 56.6 percent.
- Volkov leads Hardy in takedown average at 0.86 to 0.00.
- Volkov leads Hardy in submission average at 0.29 to 0.00.
Volkov vs Hardy Prop Bet
All UFC fight night odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Method Victory – Alexander Volkov by KO/TKO (+130) — While Volkov is coming off a loss, he will be trying to reestablish the great position he had in the heavyweight division prior to that crushing knockout to Derrick Lewis at UFC 229. He will go up against a far less experienced fighter in Hardy here. While the former NFL defensive lineman is a physical specimen, he hasn't exactly proven it against top MMA and UFC competition, which Volkov is, especially by Hardy's standards. While Hardy's size and athleticism make him scary enough to hang with anyone, if he doesn't show improvement on the technical side, this one could end with Hardy on the mat.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.