Alex Oliveira vs Kevin Holland Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 272 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Oliveira vs Holland Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 272 — Main Card Welterweight Bout
Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira (22-11-1, 12 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Kevin "Trailblazer" Holland (21-7-0, 12 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Oliveira vs Holland Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 272 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alex Oliveira: (+210)
- Kevin Holland: (-265)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Oliveira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Oliveira by Points: (N/A)
- Oliveira by Submission: (N/A)
- Holland by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Holland by Points: (N/A)
- Holland by Submission: (N/A)
Oliveira vs Holland Prediction
UFC 272 Oliveira-Holland prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kevin Holland (94%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (68%)
Oliveira vs Holland Betting Trends & Stats
- Alex Oliveira lost to Niko Price, by decision, in his last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Kevin Holland fought Kyle Daukaus to a no-contest in his last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Oliveira averages 2.97 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Holland averages 3.67 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Oliveira averages 2.38 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Holland averages 2.34 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Holland has a 50% takedown defense rate.
- Oliveira averages 2.27 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.