Albany vs New Hampshire Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Albany vs New Hampshire Basketball Game Info
Albany Great Danes (3-6, 3-4 American East) vs. New Hampshire Wildcats (7-5, 6-3 American East)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Lundholm Gymnasium – Durham, NH
Albany vs New Hampshire Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALB: (+112) | UNH: (-132)
Spread: ALB: +1.5 (-104) | UNH: -1.5 (-118)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALB: (17%) | UNH: (83%)
Albany vs New Hampshire Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
New Hampshire: 52.9%
Albany vs New Hampshire Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- New Hampshire defeated Albany, 71-64, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Albany is 25-19 in its 44 all-time, head-to-head meetings with New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Albany.
- Albany is 2-3 straight up in its last five games.
- New Hampshire is 3-0 straight up in its last three games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.