Alan Baudot vs Parker Porter Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 48 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Baudot vs Porter Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 48 — Main Card Heavyweight Bout
Alan" Black Samurai" Baudot (8-2-0, 7 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Parker Porter (11-6-0, 5 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Baudot vs Porter Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 48 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alan Baudot: (+198)
- Parker Porter: (-250)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Baudot by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Baudot by Points: (N/A)
- Baudot by Submission: (N/A)
- Porter by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Porter by Points: (N/A)
- Porter by Submission: (N/A)
Baudot vs Porter Prediction
UFC Vegas 48 Baudot-Porter prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Parker Porter (84%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (47%)
Baudot vs Porter Betting Trends & Stats
- Alan Baudot fought Rodrigo Nascimento to a no-contest in his last fight on July 17, 2021.
- Parker Porter defeated Chase Sherman, by decision, in his last fight on Aug. 21, 2021.
- Baudot averages 7.81 significant strikes landed per minute with a 61% accuracy rate.
- Porter averages 8.48 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Baudot averages 8.06 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
- Porter averages 7.51 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Baudot has a 75% takedown defense rate.
- Porter averages 1.42 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.