Alabama vs Missouri Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Alabama vs Missouri Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (15-4, 10-0 SEC) vs. No. 18 Missouri Tigers (12-3, 5-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Mizzou Arena – Columbia, MO
Alabama vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-162) | MIZZ: (+136)
Spread: BAMA: -3.5 (-104) | MIZZ: +3.5 (-118)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAMA: (N/A) | MIZZ: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAMA: (+1700) | MIZZ: (+6500)
Alabama vs Missouri Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alabama vs Missouri Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 11-5 in the 16 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Missouri.
- Alabama is 9-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Alabama's last six games.
- Missouri is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Missouri is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Alabama defeated LSU, 78-60, in its most recent game.
- Missouri defeated Kentucky, 75-70, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.