The Saturday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Akron Zips and the Eastern Michigan Eagles.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Akron vs Eastern Michigan Point Spread
Akron is a 4.5-point favorite against Eastern Michigan. Akron is -110 to cover the spread, and Eastern Michigan is -110.
Akron vs Eastern Michigan Over/Under
Akron versus Eastern Michigan on February 19 has an over/under of 133.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Akron vs Eastern Michigan Moneyline
Akron is a -215 favorite on the moneyline, while Eastern Michigan is a +176 underdog.
Akron vs Eastern Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Akron win (77.8%)
Akron vs Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Akron is 8-13-0 this year.
- The Zips have won twice ATS (2-8) as a 4.5-point favorite or more this year.
- Akron has played 25 games this season, and 11 of them have gone over the total.
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread 11 times in 26 games.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Eagles are 4-11.
- Out of 26 Eastern Michigan games so far this year, 15 have gone over the total.
Akron vs Eastern Michigan Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Akron: (-215) | Eastern Michigan: (+176)
- Spread: Akron: -4.5 (-110) | Eastern Michigan: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 133.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!