Cover Photo: Getty Images
Wofford vs Kentucky Game Info
No. 7 Wofford Terriers
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 2:40 p.m. EST
Kentucky vs. Wofford on Saturday. Should be fun.— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanHoops) March 22, 2019
Wofford vs Kentucky Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WOFF: (+190) | UK: (-240)
Spread: WOFF: +5.5 (-110) | UK: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WOFF: 37% | UK: 63%
Wofford vs Kentucky Betting Trends & Stats
- Wofford is 20-11 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Wofford is 3-4 ATS as an underdog this season.
- Kentucky is 18-16 ATS this season.
- Kentucky is 9-9 ATS as a favorite this season.
Wofford vs Kentucky Prop Bet
All Wofford-Kentucky betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Wofford) Total Points: 66.5 (-115) – The Wofford Terriers are one of the most dynamic offensive teams in the country, having averaged 81.3 points per game (PPG) this season, which ranks 12th in the country. Wofford is particularly effective from beyond the arc, sinking an average of 10.9 3-pointers per game (6th in the NCAA). The Kentucky Wildcats are solid defensively, but they are vulnerable against the 3-point shot, as opponents make an average of 7.7 3-pointers per game against Kentucky (182nd in the NCAA).
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament.https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.