Cover Photo: Getty Images
Texas Tech vs Northern Kentucky Game Info
No. 14 Northern Kentucky Norse (26-8) vs. No. 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders (26-6)
Date: Friday, March 22, 2019
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of Oklahoma Center — Tulsa, OK
Printable 2019 NCAA Tournament bracket! pic.twitter.com/86yxie1tfv— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 18, 2019
Texas Tech vs Northern Kentucky Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NKY: (+740) | TTU: (-1150)
Spread: NKY: +13.5 (-110) | TTU: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NKY: 44% | TTU: 56%
Texas Tech vs Northern Kentucky Betting Trends & Stats
- Northern Kentucky is 12-20 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Northern Kentucky is 1-3 ATS as an underdog this season.
- Texas Tech is 15-16-1 ATS this season.
- Texas Tech is 13-13-1 ATS as a favorite this season.
Texas Tech vs Northern Kentucky Best Prop Bet
All N. Kentucky-Texas Tech betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Northern Kentucky) Total Points: Under 61.5 (-110) – The Texas Tech Red Raiders have one of the best defenses in the country, holding opponents to just 59.3 points per game (PPG), which is fourth-best mark in the NCAA. Texas Tech is also excellent at contesting shots, as opponents shoot just 36.8 percent against the Red Raiders – the second-lowest percentage in the NCAA. The Northern Kentucky Norse haven't faced this dominant of a defense this season either, which should also work in the Red Raiders' favor.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.