Auburn vs Kansas Game Info
No. 5 Auburn Tigers (27-9) vs. No. 4 Kansas Jayhawks (26-9)
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019
5-seed Auburn survived 12-seed New Mexico State's late rally. Auburn is now 9-0 in the Round of 64, the best record since the field expanded in 1985.— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) March 21, 2019
The Aggies were just 3-8 from the FT line in the final 2 minutes after starting the game 17-19 on FT. pic.twitter.com/O2UZWn4VvS
Auburn vs Kansas Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (-130) | KU: (+110)
Spread: AUB: -2 (-110) | KU: +2 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AUB: 67% | KU: 33%
Auburn vs Kansas Betting Trends & Stats
- Auburn is 20-14-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Kansas is 16-18-1 ATS this season.
- Auburn hit the over in 19 of its 35 games this season.
- Kansas hit the over in 21 of its 35 games this season.
- Kansas blew out No. 13-seed Northeastern, 87-53, in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
Longest Active NCAA Tournament Streaks:— NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) March 21, 2019
30 years - Kansas
24 years - Duke
22 years - Michigan State
21 years - Gonzaga
9 years - Cincinnati
9 years - North Carolina
7 years - Villanova
6 years - Kentucky
6 years - Virginia#MarchMadness pic.twitter.com/OUw3H7gnZp
Auburn vs Kansas Prop Bet
All Auburn-Kansas betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Auburn) Total Points: Over 74.5 (-110) – Auburn has been one of the best offensive teams in the nation this season, averaging 79.4 points per game (PPG). Kansas can hold its own any given night, but the Jayhawks have struggled on the defensive end this year, especially away from home. Barring its 34-point win over No. 13-seed Northeastern in Thursday's first-round matchup, Kansas had allowed 74 or more points in three of its last five contests.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.