Cover Photo: Getty Images
Raptors vs Pistons Game Info
Toronto Raptors (49-20, 21-13 Away) vs. Detroit Pistons (35-33, 22-13 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Raptors vs Pistons Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-114) | DET: (-102)
Spread: TOR: -1 (-110) | DET: +1 (-110)
Total: 216 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 71% | DET: 29%
Raptors vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 12-4 straight up (SU) in its last 16 games.
- Toronto is 6-2 SU in its last eight road games.
- Detroit is 13-4 SU in its last 17 games.
- Detroit is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) and 5-0 SU in its last five home games.
- The total has gone over in seven of Detroit's last eight games.
Raptors vs Pistons Prop Bet
All Raptors-Pistons betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Blake Griffin Total Points: Under 23.5 (-102) – Blake Griffin is in the middle of a career year, but he could struggle against the Toronto Raptors' elite defense. Opponents only shoot 50.9 percent on their 2-point attempts against Toronto (11th in the NBA), which is where Griffin does most of his damage. Griffin also hasn't been scoring well recently, averaging just 18.6 points per game (PPG) over his last five games. Look for Toronto to use athletic defenders, like Pascal Siakam and Kawhi Leonard, to throw Griffin off of his game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.