Cover Photo: Getty Images
TCU vs Kansas State Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Location: Sprint Center – Kansas City, MO
TCU vs Kansas State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+160) | KSU: (-190)
Spread: TCU: +4 (-110) | KSU: -4 (-110)
Total: 124 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TCU: 25% | KSU: 75%
TCU vs Kansas State Betting Trends & Stats
- TCU is 4-6 against the spread (ATS) as an underdog this season.
- TCU is 6-13 ATS in conference games this season.
- Kansas State is 14-10-1 ATS as a favorite this season.
- Kansas State is 13-4 ATS in conference games this season.
- Kansas State is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games.
TCU vs Kansas State Prop Bet
All TCU vs Kansas State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (TCU) Point Total: Under 60 (-115) – Kansas State boasts the fourth-best defense in the NCAA, allowing just 59.1 points per game. The Wildcats are also allowing just 55 points per game over their last three. Additionally, TCU was only able to muster 52 points on its home court when these teams played two weeks ago.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.