Clemson vs NC State Game Info
Clemson Tigers (19-12, 9-9 ACC) at NC State Wolfpack (21-10, 9-9 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Clemson vs NC State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-125) | NCST: (+105)
Spread: CLEM: -1.5 (-110) | NCST: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLEM: 61% | NCST: 39%
Clemson vs NC State Betting Trends & Stats
- NC State and Clemson are the No. 8 and No. 9 seeds in the ACC Conference Tournament.
- Clemson has hit the over in 14 of its 31 games this season.
- NC State has hit the over 13 times in 31 games this season.
- Clemson is 14-17 against the spread (ATS) this season, fourth worst in the ACC.
- NC State is 19-12 ATS, the third-best ATS record in the conference.
- NC State is 9-9 ATS in conference play. Clemson is 10-8 ATS against ACC opponents.
- NC State won the first matchup between these two teams, 69-67.
Clemson vs NC State Prop Bet
All Clemson-NC State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (NC State) Total Points: Over 69.5 – The Wolfpack have been one of the best offensive teams in the nation this season, averaging 81.0 points per game. Since their embarrassing 24-point performance against Virginia Tech on Feb. 2, NC State has scored 70 or more points in eight of its nine games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.