THE PLAYERS Championship Tournament Info
Date: March 14 - March 17, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, March 14 at 7:40 a.m. EST
Location: TPC Sawgrass – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Course Stats: Par 72 (7,189 Yards)
Defending Champion: Webb Simpson
PGA Tour Odds for THE PLAYERS Championship
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline (Best Odds):
- Dustin Johnson (+1400)
- Rory McIlroy (+1500)
- Justin Thomas (+1600)
- Brooks Koepka (+2200)
- Justin Rose (+2200)
- Ricky Fowler (+2200)
- Tiger Woods (+2200)
- Francesco Molinari (+2600)
- Jon Rahm (+2900)
THE PLAYERS Championship Betting Trends
- Of the golfers with the nine best odds to win only Tiger and Fowler have won THE PLAYERS before, and Molinari is coming off a win at Bay Hill last weekend.
- Xander Schauffele currently is atop the FedExCup points list heading into this tournament.
- Last year's winner, Webb Simpson, tied the 54-hole course record on his way to victory.
- Last year, 54 balls were hit into the water at the famous 17th hole.
THE PLAYERS Championship Prop Bet
All PLAYERS Championship prop bets available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ricky Fowler: Top USA Player (+1300) –
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.