Cover Photo: Getty Images
Timberwolves vs Wizards Game Info
Date: Sunday, March 3, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, DC
Timberwolves vs Wizards Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Total: 240 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages:
Timberwolves vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 6-2 against the spread in its last eight games.
- The total has gone over in eight of Minnesota's last 10 games.
- Washington is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has gone over in 10 of Washington's last 11 games.
Timberwolves vs Wizards Prop Bet
All Timberwolves-Wizards betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Karl-Anthony Towns Total Points: Over 27.5 (-112) – Karl-Anthony Towns is single-handedly keeping the Minnesota Timberwolves in the playoff hunt, and Minnesota is only 0.5 games behind the Los Angeles Lakers right now. Over his last three games, Towns is averaging 37.6 points per game, while shooting 60.6 percent from the field and 47.8 percent from beyond the arc. Towns' hot shooting should be problematic for the Washington Wizards, as the Wizards' defense struggles to contest shots. Washington surrenders 116.8 PPG (28th in the NBA), and its opponents are shooting 47.7 percent from the floor this season (28th in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.