Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pistons vs Spurs Game Info
Detroit Pistons (29-30, 11-17 Away) at San Antonio Spurs (33-29, 22-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Location: AT&T Center – San Antonio, TX
Pistons vs Spurs Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+148) | SAS: (-174)
Spread: DET: +4 (-110) | SAS: -4 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 35% | SAS: 65%
Pistons vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Detroit is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games against San Antonio.
- San Antonio is 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games.
- San Antonio is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
- San Antonio is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 home games against Detroit.
Pistons vs Spurs Prop Bet
All Pistons vs Spurs betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Blake Griffin Total Points: Over 24.5 (-110) – Blake Griffin is averaging 25.8 points per game this season. Despite surpassing 20 points only three times in his last five games, Griffin did score 34 points against San Antonio in the lone contest between the two teams this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.