Clemson vs Pitt Game Info
Clemson Tigers (
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Clemson vs Pitt Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: CLEM: (-195) | PITT: (+165)
Spread: CLEM: -4 (-110) | PITT: +4 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLEM: 51% | PITT: 49%
In the Zoo for this one.— Pitt Basketball (@Pitt_MBB) February 27, 2019
Petersen Events Center
RSN / @ATTSportsNetPIT
https://t.co/ndD3FR3W4O#ZooEra | #H2P #Fight4Literacy pic.twitter.com/1I9vuuZNlc
Clemson vs Pitt Betting Trends & Stats
- Clemson has won five straight games over Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 13-12-2 against the spread (ATS) on the season, 9-6-1 ATS at home and 3-10-1 ATS in conference.
- Clemson is 11-16 ATS this season, 4-4 ATS on the road and 7-7 ATS in conference.
- The Panthers have lost 10 straight games and did not cover in any of those contests.
- The Tigers have lost three of their last four games going 1-3 ATS.
WEDNESDAY'S BUBBLE GAMES: Clemson at Pitt, DePaul at Georgetown, UCF at South Florida, Florida at Vanderbilt.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) February 27, 2019
Clemson vs Pitt Prop Bet
All Clemson-Pitt betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Clemson) Total Points: Under 66.5 – Clemson has only scored 67 or more points once in its last seven games. The Tigers average 69.6 points per game this season and Pitt gives up 68.9 points per game. This should be a close defensive game that may very well end up in the 50s.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.