Magic vs Knicks Game Info
Orlando Magic (28-33, 12-17 Away) vs. New York Knicks (12-48, 5-24 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Location: Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
Magic vs Knicks
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (-330) | NYK: (+260)
Spread: ORL: -7.5 (-110) | NYK: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 214.5 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORL: 69% | NYK: 31%
Magic vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats
- Orlando is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Orlando is 7-1 ATS in its last eight road games.
- Orlando is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against New York.
- New York is 3-7-1 ATS in its last 11 games.
- New York is 4-14-1 ATS in its last 19 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of New York's last six games at home against Orlando.
Magic vs Knicks Prop Bet
- Kevin Knox Total Rebounds: Over 5.5 (-108) – Kevin Knox has spoken openly about his concerted effort to improve on his rebounding in the second half of the season. In his last 10 games, he's averaged 5.3 rebounds per game. However, he has at least six rebounds in each of his last three games, including two games with 10 boards. With DeAndre Jordan looking like he might sit out again Tuesday night, Knox could have plenty more rebounding opportunities against Orlando.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.