Cover Photo: Getty Images
Wisconsin vs Michigan Game Info
No. 19 Wisconsin Badgers (17-6, 9-3 Big Ten) at No. 7 Michigan Wolverines (21-2, 10-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Location: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Wisconsin vs Michigan Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (+240) | MICH: (-310)
Spread: WISC: -6.5 (-110) | MICH: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 121.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WISC: 32% | MICH: 68%
Wisconsin vs Michigan Betting Trends & Stats
- Wisconsin won the first meeting this season, 64-54, on Jan. 19.
- Wisconsin is 12-4 ATS in Big Ten games on the road over the last two seasons.
- Michigan is 23-11 ATS in Big Ten games over the last two seasons.
- Michigan is 29-17 ATS against teams with a winning record over the last two seasons.
Wisconsin vs Michigan Prop Bet
All Wisconsin-Michigan betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Michigan) Total Points: Over 64 (-115) – The Wolverines will be out for blood, trying to get revenge for their loss to the Badgers earlier this season. Added motivation is great, but it's also worth noting that Michigan has topped the 64-point mark in 17 of the last 21 games.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.