Seahawks vs Cowboys Game Info
No. 5 Seattle Seahawks (10-6, 4-4 Away) vs. No. 4 Dallas Cowboys (10-6, 7-1 Home)
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Seahawks vs Cowboys Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+118) I DAL: (-136)
Spread: SEA: +2.5 (+100) I DAL: -2.5 (-120)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: (51%) I DAL: (49%)
Seahawks vs Cowboys Betting Trends and Stats
- Dallas is 5-2-1 ATS at home this season.
- Seattle is 3-3-1 ATS on the road this year.
- Dallas is 2-5 SU in their last seven postseason games.
- Seattle is 8-4 SU in the postseason during the Russell Wilson era.
- Dallas is 10-9 all-time against the Seahawks, but Seattle has won the only postseason game they've played against one another.
Seahawks vs Cowboys Best Prop Bet
All Seahawks-Cowboys prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cowboys win by 1-13 Points (+150) – Dallas has been excellent at keeping games close this season, playing in just three games this year decided by more than one score (1-2 record in those games). The Seahawks own one of the most potent offenses in the league, but their defense may do them in. Dallas utilizes a run-focused offense with Ezekiel Elliott and considering Seattle has
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.