Colts vs Titans Game Info
Indianapolis Colts (9-6, 3-4 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (9-6, 6-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, December 30, 2018
Time: 8:25 p.m. EST
Location: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Colts vs Titans Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-190) | TEN: (+164)
Spread: IND: -3.5 (-110) | TEN: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 43 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: (80%) | TEN: (20%)
#Colts QB Andrew Luck is a perfect 10-0 vs the Titans in his career— NFL Research (@NFLResearch) December 26, 2018
Since 1970, only HOF QB John Elway has 10 wins and 0 losses vs a single opponent
Will Luck get the win and stand alone on Sunday? pic.twitter.com/lUHWfeiofM
Colts vs Titans Betting Trends and Stats
- The Colts are 5-0 ATS against teams with a winning record this season.
- The Colts are 8-1 straight up in their last nine games.
- The Titans are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The Titans are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games at home.
Colts vs Titans Best Prop Bets
All Colts-Titans prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Indianapolis Colts by 14+ Points (+260) – Andrew Luck has never lost to the Tennessee Titans in his career, and it doesn’t look like that will change in this must-win matchup this weekend. Marcus Mariota is unlikely to suit up for the Titans, which means Tennessee will likely start Blaine Gabbert. With Gabbert at the helm, the already-limited Titans’ offense will have to rely on Derrick Henry and Dion Lewis even more than they usually do. Unfortunately for Tennessee, that's not a recipe for success against the Colts, who
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.