Trail Blazers vs Warriors Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (19-15, 6-10 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (23-12, 15-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 27, 2018
Time: 10:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Arena -- Oakland, CA
Trail Blazers vs Warriors
Moneyline: POR: (+350) | GSW: (-460)
Total: 227 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: (36%) | GSW: (64%)
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- Portland is 5-13 ATS in its last 18 games.
- Portland is 1-8 ATS in its last nine road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Portland's last five road games.
- Golden State is 18-7 ATS in its last 25 games against Portland at home.
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Prop Bets
- Draymond Green: Over 8.5 Points (-112) – Dray put up a dreadful performance on Christmas Day en route to an embarrassing Warriors' loss at home. Even so, Green is in a great position for a bounce-back game, as he averaged 11.5 points per game against the Trail Blazers last season. With Green going out there to prove something, it's too low of a number not to take the over.
- Damian Lillard: Over 2.5 Made Threes (-110) – Lillard always gets up to play the team that resides in his hometown, and he might play better against them than anyone in the NBA. Last season in three games, he averaged 37 PPG and 6 APG. Lillard also averaged 4.3 made threes against them, which is well over this line. Even if Lillard has a down game, he should have a great shot at hitting the over on threes made, given his historic numbers against them.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.