Jaguars vs Dolphins Game Info
Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10, 1-5 Away) at Miami Dolphins (7-7, 6-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 23, 2018
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Location: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Jaguars vs Dolphins Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAX: (+168) | MIA: (-196)
Spread: JAX: +3.5 (-110) | MIA: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 38.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: JAX: (22%) | MIA: (78%)
Jaguars vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- Jacksonville owns the second-worst record in the NFL against the spread at 4-8-2 as well as a 1-4-1 ATS record on the road.
- Miami has gone 8-6 against the spread this season, but have been one of the safest home bets in the league with a 6-1 ATS record at Hard Rock Stadium.
- The Dolphins have hit the over in seven of their 14 games this season while the Jags have done so six times.
- Jacksonville will look to play spoiler in this one, as a Miami loss could eliminate them from playoff contention.
- The all-time series between these two teams is tied at four wins apiece, but the Dolphins have won three of the last four.
Jaguars vs Dolphins Prop Bets
All Jaguars vs Dolphins prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Any Time Touchdown Scorer: Leonard Fournette (+110) – The Jaguars are an absolute mess on offense and have no other legitimate playmakers outside of Fournette in the backfield. Despite missing eight games this year, the second-year back leads the team with 19 red-zone rushing attempts and figures to see that number increase if the Jags find themselves inside Miami's 20-yard line.
- Home Team Total Points: Over 20.5 (-110) – This is by no means a compliment to a Miami offense that's averaging a pedestrian 21.1 points this season. The Jaguars have been terrible defensively when playing on the road this year, having conceded at least 20 points in all but one of their six games away from home. Look for the Dolphins to put up at least three TDs in a game where they're playing for their playoff lives.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.