Seahawks vs 49ers Game Info
Seattle Seahawks (8-5) vs. San Francisco 49ers (3-10)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 16, 2018
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Seahawks vs 49ers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-215) | SF: (+186)
Spread: SEA: -3.5 (-110) | SF: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 44 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: (73%) | SF: (27%)
Seahawks vs 49ers Betting Trends
- Seattle is the second-best team against the spread in the NFL overall, boasting an 8-3-2 ATS record on the year.
- The 49ers are on the other end of the ATS spectrum this season, owning the second-worst record against the spread at 4-9 this season.
- As for hitting the over, Seattle has gone just 6-7 against the over this season while the 49ers are marginally better at 7-6.
- The Seahawks have won four in a row heading into Sunday's matchup while San Francisco has lost three of its last four games.
- These two teams met recently in Week 13 and the Seahawks punished the 49ers 43-16 in that game.
49ers’ RB Matt Breida (ankle), WR Marquise Goodwin (calf) and WR Dante Pettis (foot) – all listed as questionable for Sunday – all will play against the Seattle Seahawks, per source.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 16, 2018
Each Team's Best Win
- Seahawks: vs. Dallas Cowboys (24-13) – Sept. 23
- 49ers: vs. Denver Broncos (20-14) – Dec. 9
Seahawks vs 49ers Prop Bets
- Russell Wilson to Throw for 300-plus Yards & Seattle to Win (+280) – The Seahawks are already the favorite in this matchup and this prop gives you nearly 3/1 payout value on taking the Seahawks to win straight up with a big performance from Wilson. Wilson has thrown for over 300 only once this season back in Week 12, but the Seahawks won that game.
- Any Time Touchdown Scorer: George Kittle (+195) – Kittle has been one of the best tight ends in football over the past three weeks with 19 receptions for 328 receiving yards, but Kittle's scored just one touchdown. Trusting that this sort of production continues against the Seahawks again this Sunday, Kittle seems due for a score given how many yards he's hauled in with only one touchdown over the last three games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.