Game Info: Northern Illinois Huskies (7-4) vs Western Michigan Broncos (6-5)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2018
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Odds: All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: NIU: (-255) | WMU: (+200)
Spread: NIU: -6.5 (-110) | WMU: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 51 | Over: (-110) | Under (-110)
- NIU: TE – Daniel Crawford (OUT - knee)
- NIU: TE – Corey Lersch (OUT - ankle)
- WMU: RB – Matt Falcon (OUT - undisclosed)
- WMU: QB – Joe Wassink (OUT - foot)
- WMU: RB – Jakairi Moses (OUT - knee)
Records Against the Spread:
- NIU: (6-5-0)
- WMU: (3-8-0)
Public Betting Splits:
- NIU: 68 percent
- WMU: 32 percent
- NIU has the best defense in the MAC, giving up only 20.3 points per game. But the Huskies' offense scores only 19.8 PPG.
- Western Michigan got off to a 6-2 start to the season with losses to Syracuse and Michigan, but the Broncos are currently on a three-game losing streak.
- The Broncos have given up an average of 51 points in the past three games and just fired their offensive coordinator.
- WMU running back LeVante Bellamy is coming off a 213-yard game against Ball State, giving him 1160 yards and six touchdowns on the season.
Away Team (NIU) Total Points: Under 28.5 (-105) – This one is incredibly tough given how terrible Western Michigan's defense has been lately, but NIU has one of the worst offenses in the MAC and the Huskies are fresh off a 13-7 loss to Miami (OH). They've scored more than 28 points only twice all season and scored seven or fewer four times.
- First Quarter Total Points: Under 10.5 (-125) – A bad NIU offense combined with a great NIU defense makes the first quarter under an interesting look. The WMU offense is solid, but it should take some time for the Broncos to figure out a stout Huskies defense.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username