49ers vs Buccaneers Game Info
San Francisco 49ers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
49ers vs Buccaneers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (-108) | TB: (-108)
Spread: SF: -1 (-110) | TB: +1 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 62% | TB: 38%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: SF: (+3600) | TB: (+7000)
49ers vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of San Francisco's last five road games against Tampa Bay.
- San Francisco is 0-8 straight up in its last eight road games.
- Tampa Bay is 3-11 straight up in its last 14 games against an opponent in the NFC West.
- Tampa Bay is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games played in Week 1.
49ers vs Buccaneers Stats
- San Francisco averaged 21.4 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- San Francisco surrendered 27.2 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay averaged 24.8 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay surrendered 29.0 PPG last season (No. 31 in the NFL).
49ers vs Buccaneers Prop Bet
All 49ers-Buccaneers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Tampa Bay Buccaneers by 1-13 Points (+170) – There's a lot of optimism surrounding the San Francisco 49ers this year, but they could end up in the loss column in Week 1. West Coast teams tend to struggle when playing on the other side of the country, and the Niners haven't fared well when playing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers recently. San Francisco owns a 1-3 record in its last four trips to Raymond James Stadium, with all three losses coming by 18 points or more, including the Buccaneers' victory, 27-9, last season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.