The 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing, China are officially underway, and FanDuel Sportsbook has fans covered with odds for every event. All eyes will be on men's speed skating at the Olympics as the top athletes in the world fight for the gold medal.
Olympic Men's Speed Skating 1000m Odds
Nils Van Der Poel of Sweden is the favorite in the odds to win gold at -750. There is then a steep drop off before Patrick Roest of the Netherlands checks in with odds of -110. Of course, Van Der Poel already earned the gold medal in the speed skating 5000m event at the 2022 Winter Olympic Games.
Let's take a look at the full odds to win the gold medal in the men's speed skating 1000m at the winter games.
Men's Speed Skating 1000m Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Nils Van Der Poel (SWE): -750
2. Patrick Roest (NED): -110
3. Jorrit Bergsma (NED): +800
4. Ted-Jan Bloemen (CAN): +1100
5. Aleksandr Rumyantsev (ROC): +1600
6. Graeme Fish (CAN): +1900
7. Davide Ghiotto (ITA): +4100
8. Ryosuke Tsuchiya (JPN): +10000
9. Ruslan Zakharov (ROC): +10000
10. Michele Malfatti (ITA): +10000
11. Bart Swings (BEL): +10000
12. Patrick Beckert (GER): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.