Yankees vs Red Sox Game Info
New York Yankees (66-37, 28-20 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (58-47, 26-25 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 28, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+164) | BOS: (-190)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-116) | BOS: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 10 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 46% | BOS: 54%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Domingo German (12-2, 4.03 ERA) | BOS: Chris Sale (5-9, 4.00 ERA)
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of the Yankees' last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in each the Yankees' last five road games against Boston.
- Boston is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five games.
Yankees vs Red Sox Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.78 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.85 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Domingo German is 0-0 with a 4.50 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against Boston.
- Chris Sale is 6-6 with a 2.10 ERA in 19 career appearances (16 starts) against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Yankees-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Edwin Encarnación (+260) — Edwin Encarnación has hit nine home runs this season. Against left-handed pitchers, like Sale, Encarnación has hit four home runs with a .625 slugging percentage (.436 against righties). Additionally, in 21 career at-bats against Sale, Encarnación has hit three home runs and a .762 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.