Yankees vs Red Sox Game Info
New York Yankees (53-28, 22-14 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (44-39, 20-21 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. EST
Venue: London Stadium – London, England
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-114) | BOS: (+100)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+124) | BOS: +1.5 (-146)
Total: 15 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 35% | BOS: 65%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Stephen Tarpley (0-0, 6.48 ERA) | BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez (8-4, 4.87 ERA)
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees' last six games.
- The Yankees are 12-1 straight up in their last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Boston's last eight games.
- Boston is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games.
Yankees vs Red Sox Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.73 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.48 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Stephen Tarpley has a 0-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in three career appearances against Boston.
- Eduardo Rodriguez has a 5-4 record with a 3.89 ERA in 14 career appearances (12 starts) against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Yankees-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: J.D. Martinez (+170) – Yesterday's London game between the Yankees and Red Sox featured six home runs, so we could be in for another slugfest this morning. Martinez has been playing well this season, smashing 17 home runs through 73 games played. He's also hit eight of his 17 home runs off left-handed pitchers, despite tallying 161 more at-bats against right-handed pitchers this season. With lefty Stephen Tarpley on the mound for the Yanks, and London Stadium's shorter field, Martinez could get ahold of one here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.