Yankees vs Rays Game Info
New York Yankees (10-5, 6-4 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (7-8, 7-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 9, 2020
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
How to Watch: MLB Network
Yankees vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+118) | TB: (-136)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-176) | TB: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (93%) | TB: (7%)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+400) | TB: (+1500)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Yankees: James Paxton (0-1, 13.50 ERA)
Rays: Charlie Morton (1-1, 5.52 ERA)
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay defeated the Yankees, 5-3, in their most recent game on Saturday.
- The Yankees are 1-4 striaght up in their last five games against Tampa Bay.
- The under has hit in eight of the Yankees' last nine games as underdogs.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tampa Bay's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Tampa Bay's last seven games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Rays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (T-No. 6 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.07 runs per game this season (T-No. 11 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.07 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 4.07 runs per game this season (T-No. 11 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!