The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Yankees and the Baltimore Orioles.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
- New York Yankees (30-13) vs. Baltimore Orioles (18-26)
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-174) | BAL: (+146)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+118) | BAL: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Yankees vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will give the ball to JP Sears against the Orioles and Tyler Wells (1-3).
Yankees vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (62.1%)
Yankees vs Orioles Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-Orioles, New York is the favorite at -174, and Baltimore is +146 playing on the road.
Yankees vs Orioles Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Orioles. The Yankees are +118 to cover, and the Orioles are -144.
Yankees vs Orioles Over/Under
- Yankees versus Orioles, on May 25, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been chosen as favorites in 38 games this year and have walked away with the win 25 times (65.8%) in those games.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 13 times in 17 chances when named as a favorite of at least -200 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 18 of their 40 opportunities.
- The Orioles have been the moneyline underdog 40 total times this season. They've gone 14-26 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +168 or longer, Baltimore has a 5-9 record (winning only 35.7% of its games).
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 16 times this season for a 16-25-2 record against the over/under.