Yankees vs Nationals MLB Opening Day Game 2020 Info
2020 MLB Opening Day Game
New York Yankees (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, DC
Yankees vs Nationals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: NYY: (-130) | WAS: (+114)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+122) | WAS: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (93%) | WAS: (7%)
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Gerrit Cole (20-5, 2.50 ERA) | WAS: Max Scherzer (11-7, 2.92 ERA)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+400) | WAS: (+1800)
Yankees 2020 Win Total Odds: 37.5 Wins – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nationals 2020 Win Total Odds: 33.5 Wins – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Yankees vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Yankees covered the spread (run line) in 57.9 percent of their games last season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Washington covered the spread (run line) in 57.0 percent of its games last season (No. 2 in MLB).
- The Yankees hit the over in 53.3 percent of their games last season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Washington hit the over in 50.3 percent of its games last season (No. 14 in MLB).
Yankees vs Nationals Stats
- The Yankees averaged 5.77 runs per game last season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Washington averaged 5.31 runs per game last season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Yankees allowed 4.49 runs per game last season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Washington allowed 4.39 runs per game last season (No. 7 in MLB).
Yankees vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Nationals-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.