Yankees vs Dodgers Game Info
New York Yankees (84-46, 35-26 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (85-45, 51-17 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Yankees vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+126) | LAD: (-144)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-150) LAD: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 10 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 44% | LAD: 56%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: CC Sabathia (5-7, 5.01 ERA) | LAD: Tony Gonsolin (1-1, 3.00 ERA)
Yankees vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the Yankees' last seven road games.
- The Yankees are 3-4 straight up in their last seven games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 5-1 straight up in their last six home games.
- The Dodgers are 13-5 straight up in their last 18 games.
Yankees vs Dodgers Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.89 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.51 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- CC Sabathia is 1-0 with a 0.84 ERA in three career starts against the Dodgers.
- Tony Gonsolin is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in one home start this season. He has never faced the Yankees in his career.
Yankees vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Yankees-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Cody Bellinger (+200) — Bellinger is tied for the MLB lead in home runs with Mike Trout, but has now gone four straight games without a homer. He usually doesn't go homer-less for that long, and today gets an exploitable matchup against soft-throwing lefty CC Sabathia, who has given up 25 long balls on the season. Bellinger has great reverse splits against southpaws, with a .296/.403/.632 batting line and 15 homers in 152 at-bats.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.