The New York Yankees will face the Toronto Blue Jays in MLB action on Wednesday.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Game Info
- New York Yankees (17-6) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (15-10)
- Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-142) | TOR: (+120)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+118) | TOR: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will start Nestor Cortes Jr. (1-0) against the Blue Jays and Yusei Kikuchi (0-1).
Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (54.0%)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -142 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a +120 underdog despite being at home.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Spread
- The Blue Jays are +1.5 on the runline against the Yankees. The Blue Jays are -142 to cover, and the Yankees are +118.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Yankees-Blue Jays on May 4, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 13 wins in the 19 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, New York has won 10 of 15 games when listed as at least -138 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in seven of their 20 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Blue Jays have won three of the eight games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (37.5%).
- Toronto has a record of 2-1 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +118 or longer (66.7%).
- Toronto has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 25 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in eight of those games (8-16-1).