Yankees vs Astros Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 25
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Saturday includes the New York Yankees facing the Houston Astros.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Yankees vs Astros Game Info
- New York Yankees (52-19) vs. Houston Astros (44-26)
- Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Astros Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-166) | HOU: (+140)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+116) | HOU: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Yankees vs Astros Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Gerrit Cole (6-1), and Cristian Javier (4-3) taking the ball for the Houston Astros.
Yankees vs Astros Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (52.6%)
Yankees vs Astros Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-Astros, New York is the favorite at -166, and Houston is +140 playing on the road.
Yankees vs Astros Spread
- The Yankees are hosting the Astros and are favored by 1.5 runs (+116 to cover) on the runline. Houston is -140 to cover.
Yankees vs Astros Over/Under
- Yankees versus Astros on June 25 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Yankees vs Astros Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 63 games this season and have come away with the win 45 times (71.4%) in those contests.
- This year, New York has won 28 of 38 games when listed as at least -172 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 31 of 68 chances this season.
- The Astros have won five of the 11 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (45.5%).
- Houston has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of +144 or longer.
- Houston has played in 66 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-42-2).