Yankees vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 31
By Duel Staff
The MLB slate on Tuesday includes the New York Yankees facing the Los Angeles Angels.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Angels Game Info
- New York Yankees (33-15) vs. Los Angeles Angels (27-22)
- Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-138) | LAA: (+118)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+140) | LAA: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Yankees vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Yankees will hand the ball to Jordan Montgomery (0-1, 3.08 ERA) looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Angels will counter with Noah Syndergaard (4-2, 3.08).
Yankees vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (59.2%)
Yankees vs Angels Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Yankees vs. Angels reveal New York as the favorite (-138) and Los Angeles as the underdog (+118) on the road.
Yankees vs Angels Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Angels. The Yankees are +140 to cover, and the Angels are -170.
Yankees vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for the Yankees versus Angels contest on May 31 has been set at 9, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Yankees vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 41 games this season and have come away with the win 27 times (65.9%) in those contests.
- This season, New York has been victorious 24 times in 37 chances when named as a favorite of at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 19 of their 45 opportunities.
- The Angels have been the underdog on the moneyline 11 total times this season. They've gone 5-6 in those games.
- Los Angeles is 3-3 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- Los Angeles has played in 45 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-19-4).