Yankees vs Angels Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Angels Game Info
New York Yankees (14-10, 6-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (9-16, 7-7 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019
Time: 9:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
Yankees vs Angels Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-104) | LAA: (-110)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+160) | LAA: +1.5 (-190)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 51% | LAA: 49%
Starting Pitcher: NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (2-1, 2.76 ERA) | LAA: Trevor Cahill (1-2, 5.47 ERA)
Yankees vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last five games.
- The Yankees are 6-0 straight up in their last six games.
- The Yankees are 8-1 straight up in their last nine games against the Angels.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Angels' last five games.
- The Angels are 1-9 straight up in their last 10 games.
Yankees vs Angels Prop Bet
All Yankees-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luke Voit to Hit a Home Run (+330) – Voit has been absolutely crushing the Los Angeles Angels all week. The New York Yankees' slugger is 4-for-13 with three home runs and four RBI through three games in this series. Additionally, Voit has one home run in two career at-bats against the Angels' starter Trevor Cahill.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.