The New York Yankees will take on the Boston Red Sox in MLB action on Friday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Red Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (60-23) vs. Boston Red Sox (45-38)
- Date: Friday, July 8, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Yankees vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-154) | BOS: (+130)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-104) | BOS: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Yankees vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will start Nestor Cortes (7-3) versus the Red Sox and Connor Seabold.
Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (59.1%)
Yankees vs Red Sox Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Yankees vs. Red Sox reveal New York as the favorite (-154) and Boston as the underdog (+130) despite being the home team.
Yankees vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are at +1.5 on the runline against the Yankees. The Red Sox are -115 to cover the spread, and the Yankees are -104.
Yankees vs Red Sox Over/Under
- Yankees versus Red Sox on July 8 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -112 and the under set at -108.
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been victorious in 51, or 70.8%, of the 72 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 41 times in 59 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 35 of their 77 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have a 14-20 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 41.2% of those games).
- Boston is 6-9 (winning 40% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Boston has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 32 times this season for a 32-42-7 record against the over/under.