The New York Yankees will face the Seattle Mariners in MLB action on Wednesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Yankees vs Mariners Game Info
- New York Yankees (70-35) vs. Seattle Mariners (56-49)
- Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-190) | SEA: (+160)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+115) | SEA: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Yankees vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will start Gerrit Cole (9-3) against the Mariners and Luis Castillo (4-4).
Yankees vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (60.7%)
Yankees vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is the underdog, +160 on the moneyline, while New York is a -190 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at the Yankees, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Mariners are -138 to cover the spread, and the Yankees are +115.
Yankees vs Mariners Over/Under
- The over/under for Yankees-Mariners on August 3 is 7.5. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Yankees vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been victorious in 61, or 67%, of the 91 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- New York has a mark of 35-13 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -184 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 51 of their 99 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mariners have put together a 29-36 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 44.6% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer, Seattle has a record of 4-4 (50%).
- Seattle has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 105 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 49 of those games (49-53-3).