Xavier vs Virginia Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Xavier Musketeers (4-1) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (5-1)
Date: Friday, November 26, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Xavier vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: XAV: (+126) | VT: (-152)
Spread: XAV: +3.5 (-120) | VT: -3.5 (-102)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: XAV: (+8000) | VT: (+6000)
Xavier vs Virginia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia Tech Hokies win (61.4%)
Xavier vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Xavier is 9-4 in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Xavier defeated Virginia Tech, 63-62, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2008.
- The total has hit the under in six of Xavier's last nine games against ACC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in five of Virginia Tech's last six games.
- Xavier is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games as the underdog.
- Virginia Tech is 5-0 straight up in its last five games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.