Wright State vs Green Bay Basketball Game Info
Wright State Raiders (19-4, 9-1 Horizon) vs. Green Bay Phoenix (10-13, 5-5 Horizon)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Resch Center – Ashwaubenon, WI
Wright State vs Green Bay Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WRST: (-215) I GB: (+170)
Spread: WRST: -4.5 (-110) I GB: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 163.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WRST: 94% I GB: 6%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: WRST: (+25000) I GB: (N/A)
Wright State vs Green Bay Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wright State: 59.7%
Green Bay: 40.3%
Wright State vs Green Bay Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wright State defeated Green Bay, 90-84, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 28, 2019.
- Wright State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Green Bay.
- Wright State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Green Bay.
- Wright State is 1-4 ATS (against the spread) in its last five games.
- Green Bay is 1-5-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Wright State's last 15 games, and 13 of Green Bay's last 20 games.
- Wright State defeated UW-Milwaukee, 65-61, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 31.
- Green Bay lost to Northern Kentucky, 71-62, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 31.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.