Wright State vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness South Region — First Round
No. 16 Wright State Raiders (22-13) vs. No. 1 Arizona Wildcats (31-3)
Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
Time: 7:27 p.m. EST
Venue: Viejas Arena — San Diego, CA
Wright State vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WRST: (+2000) | ARIZ: (-7000)
Spread: WRST: +21.5 (-110) | ARIZ: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 157 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WRST: (+40000) | ARIZ: (+600)
Wright State vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Arizona Wildcats win (97.2%)
Wright State vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona defeated Wright State, 83-66, in their only head-to-head matchup on Nov. 18, 2004.
- The total has hit the over in each of Wright State's last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in each of Arizona's last eight games played in March.
- Wright State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Arizona is 4-2 ATS in its last six games as the favorite.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.