WKU vs Charlotte Week 14 Game Info
College Football Week 14
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (4-6) vs. Charlotte 49ers (2-3)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium – Charlotte, NC
How to Watch: CBSSN
WKU vs Charlotte Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WKU: (+108) | CHAR: (-132)
Spread: WKU: +2.5 (-114) | CHAR: -2.5 (-106)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WKU: (40%) | CHAR: (60%)
WKU vs Charlotte Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Western Kentucky (39.2%) | Charlotte: (60.8%)
WKU vs Charlotte Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky is 2-1 in its three all-time, head-to-head matchups against Charlotte.
- Western Kentucky defeated Charlotte, 30-14, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Oct. 19, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in four of Western Kentucky's last five games
- Charlotte is 4-1 straight up in its last five games at home
- Western Kentucky defeated Florida International (FIU), 38-21, at home in its most recent game on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Charlotte lost to Duke, 53-19, on the road in its most recent game on Oct. 31, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.