Cover Photo: Getty Images
Wizards vs Suns Game Info
Washington Wizards (30-45, 8-29 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (17-58, 10-26 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ
Wizards vs Suns Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-128) | PHO: (+108)
Spread: WAS: -2 (-110) | PHO: +2 (-110)
Total: 230 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 67% | PHO: 33%
Wizards vs Suns Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in 16 of Washington's last 24 games.
- The total has gone over in 10 of Washington's last 13 road games.
- Phoenix is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Phoenix is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games against Washington.
Wizards vs Suns Prop Bet
All Wizards-Suns betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bradley Beal Total Points: Over 27.5 (-120) – Beal is one of the best shooters in basketball, and he could give the Phoenix Suns fits. Opponents are shooting 36.8 percent from distance against the Suns' defense, which could play right into Beal's hands. Beal attempts an average of 7.4 3-pointers per game, so if Phoenix can't run him off the 3-point line, he could be in for a big night.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.